Seventh International Conference "Engineering of Scintillation Materials and Radiation Technologies" (ISMART 2020) will be held from 14 to 16 September 2020 in the Institute for Scintillation Materials of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kharkiv, Ukraine).
For last 13 years ISMART Conference is being a recognized platform to collect experts for effective discussion of last achievements in detecting materials development, their application in detecting systems in various areas: from high energy physics to medical diagnostics and radiation safety systems.
ISMART 2020 multidisciplinary conference allows to combine reports of leading scientists, technologists and engineers on modern advances in basic and applied research, and the up-to-date technology and engineering solutions for the development of radiation detectors.
Official language: English.
- Institute for Scintillation Materials, National Academy of Sciences (Ukraine)
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Russia)
- Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University (Belarus)
- Scintillation materials
- Physics of fast processes in scintillators
- Fast timing with scintillation detectors
- Materials production technologies
- Detectors for high energy physics
- Detectors for environmental monitoring
- Neutron detecting materials
- Detectors and detector systems for medical diagnostics and security systems
- Electronics and data acquisition systems
- Instruments and equipment for measurement of nuclear radiation
- Metrological support
Venue: The Conference will be held at the Institute for Scintillation Materials of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Nauky ave. 60, Kharkiv, 61072, Ukraine.
Proceedings of the conference: Book of Abstracts will be published by the opening of the conference.
Information: All information on registration, submission of abstracts, conference fee, etc. can be found at: www.ismart.kharkov.ua and www.ismart.su.
The deadline for abstract submission - June 28, 2020.
Approval of the conference participants - July 31, 2020.
Institute for Scintillation Materials of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
Nauky ave. 60, Kharkiv, 61072, Ukraine,
|Tel.||+38 057 341 0309|
|Fax||+38 057 340 4474|